The 24/7 Group has registered an expression of interest to begin negotiations with local and state government the possibilities of implementing, funding and backing of a programme designed to rapidly extract victims of domestic violence discreetly and with confidentiality to safe, secure, guarded and monitored fully staffed safe houses.
It is The 24/7 Group’s aim to be first responders, guards and suppliers of a secure haven for these people and their children on a temporary basis offering them safe sanctuary, food and transport.
- 1st Response: Hotline manned 24/7
- Transport: Unmarked vehicle extraction from hot spot
- Sanctuary: Secure premises with private room (kitchen & bathroom facilities) – staffed by qualified manager
- Security: Security screens – dead locks – back to base alarms – panic buttons – regular mobile patrols
- Liaising: With the QPS, 24/7 Mobile patrols, Salvation Army, Smith Family etc.
In cases of emergency where you or any member of your family feel threatened please call 000 , or if you would like to discuss your options either call or email The 24/7 Group.
We would also like to hear from any businesses would like to discuss the possibilities of partnering with us in this programme.